A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Enforcing a court order

  • NoWhereToTurnl
  • NoWhereToTurnl's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
18 Feb 14 #422839 by NoWhereToTurnl
Reply from NoWhereToTurnl
Hi both spud and bulldog,

The amounts both of you are owed comes under the remit of the link I posted earlier. You can do it on-line, the cost was £60, but might have gone up.

The cost and interest at 8% (from the date of default) will be added.

As you both have sealed CO''s and your ex''s earn, its a simple procedure. If the judge requests a hearing, it will be local to you and any additional costs will be borne by your ex''s.

Get to it and if you get stuck, either post or PM me.

Best wishes,


  • bulldog
  • bulldog's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
18 Feb 14 #422849 by bulldog
Reply from bulldog
Hi spud
There was no mention of any court costs being made payable by the judge for taking this matter to court. So unless a letter is sent separately to my ex then I''m not sure

NWTT, I would have gone down the online claim route but when the courts have me court date in thought that would be best where the ex was concerned.he is having real difficulty accepting authority. If even asked the judge for the name or number of the appeal form as if she was a counter clerk. Silly man!!


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Orders from £359

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.