A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Help ! My Ex husband has refused to pay the court

  • bulldog
  • bulldog's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
14 Mar 14 #425947 by bulldog
Reply from bulldog
The order I did things in was to try mediation once we had the Decree Nisi. Ex wouldn''t go so then I applied to the court to get the financial sorted out. At the FDR we agreed on the house etc and then got a Consent Order drawn up by a solicitor. We then sent that to court to getrsealed. I also sent in application for Decree Absolute and a letter to enforce court order for my costs


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Orders from £359

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.