A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Apply for help with fees

  • Mom77
  • Mom77's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
12 Oct 18 #504316 by Mom77
Topic started by Mom77

I am applying for help with fees which I have already paid.

The question about the savings.

I personally got none on my account. But my daughter's First Saver account has got some little savings. Do I include savings on her name too?

Thank you,

  • Cheesestring
  • Cheesestring's Avatar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
12 Oct 18 #504322 by Cheesestring
Reply from Cheesestring
I think you just include you're own details as its you who is applying for exemption from fees. I applied and I sent in my bank statements as proof. They accepted it and progressed with my application

  • Mom77
  • Mom77's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
12 Oct 18 #504328 by Mom77
Reply from Mom77
Thank you, I will include the bank statements too. x

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.