A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Court Fee Breech of CAO

  • Andy3109
  • Andy3109's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
24 Jul 21 #517330 by Andy3109
Topic started by Andy3109
can anyone confirm the cost to take ex back to court for breaching a COA?

Looking on the Gov website it says a fee of £215 to enforce an order then £95 to enforce a breach, is that right as I'm sure it wasn't that much a few years ago?

  • rubytuesday
  • rubytuesday's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
27 Jul 21 - 27 Jul 21 #517334 by rubytuesday
Reply from rubytuesday
The fee for applying for enforcement of a Child Arrangements Order is currently £215. See page 16 of EX50. click here for EX50

You may be eligible for help with court fees - Help With Court Fees
Last edit: 27 Jul 21 by rubytuesday.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11