A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Enforcing a consent order

  • markturner2007
  • markturner2007's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
12 Apr 12 #323350 by markturner2007
Topic started by markturner2007
I previously sorted out a Consent Order with my ex-wife which we signed last year and has gone through the court.

She is now refusing to sign over the house with the solicitors to put the house in my name.

Is it straight forward to fill out the appopriate forms on my own? Is this just the D11 Form? Anyone see any problems in processing this?

Additionally, does anyone know the current cost of doing this, I have found two costs on the website of 40 pounds and 45 pounds, the people at the court weren''t that sure!

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.