A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

help please

  • abell85
  • abell85's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
15 Oct 07 #4720 by abell85
Topic started by abell85
i am divorced when we were at court my x husband said he was paying for half of my daughters school trips and swiiming fees he has now stopped this is there anything i can do?

  • Louise11
  • Louise11's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
15 Oct 07 #4721 by Louise11
Reply from Louise11

Was this an agreement between the two of you or was it in the form of an Order by the courts? If it was in an order then you can apply to the courts to enforce the order, but if it was just an agreement between yourselves unless you wish to pursue the matter it could end up costing you more than the combined school trips and swimming fees.
Honestly some people, whats his problem with paying for his daughter, does he think hes getting at you for not paying? Why cant he realise its his daughter who loses out?

Kind ones

  • abell85
  • abell85's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
15 Oct 07 #4722 by abell85
Reply from abell85
thanks he had put down on his financial forms that he paid it. i think i would qualify for legal aid.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Orders from £359

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.