A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Listing for FH

  • Stingrayj
  • Stingrayj's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
24 Apr 12 #326259 by Stingrayj
Topic started by Stingrayj
At my FDA the judge said there doesn''t seem any point having a FDR as my husband has neither acknowledged the divorce petition or provided any financial disclosure. She said it would be listed for Final Hearing. I have heard nothing from my solicitor, even though I emailed him over a week ago.
Is there any way I can check with the court to see if there is a date yet?

  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
24 Apr 12 #326271 by dukey
Reply from dukey
Just call the court and say pretty please can i speak to the court lister, sir madam grovel grovel, getting to speak with my local lister is like getting an audience with the Pope, even if yours is like my own using the case number someone can check if the Fh is listed,

  • Stingrayj
  • Stingrayj's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
24 Apr 12 #326313 by Stingrayj
Reply from Stingrayj
Thanks Dukey, I''ll try some grovelling tomorrow! :)

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.