A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Completing Form D8

  • dolphin
  • dolphin's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
22 Sep 07 #3806 by dolphin
Topic started by dolphin
Help! I am trying to complete form D8on tbe basis of Unreasonable Behaviour but don't understand the section at the back headed "Prayer". My husband and I have agreed all the financial side, including transferring the house into my sole name, maintenance and also transferring all our joint savings into his sole name. Do I still need to apply for Ancillary relief from the court if this is the case? or do I just cross out the whole of this section. Does this section only apply if agreement hasn't been made already?

Many thanks for any help you can provide me.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.