A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

How do I turn off feelings of guilt?

  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
17 Oct 12 #361517 by GETTING STRONGER NOW
Wow Marshy so philosophical.I like it.
i can see both sides here but like Marshy says do it matter ? Whats done is done, you can''t change it just learn from it and don''t make the same mistakes again.
What she does now or who she does it with is not your concern, carry on with your hobbies, enjoy nights out with your friends and when and if you meet someone new, remember what you learnt.
Stay strong and believe in yourself.
Stop punishing yourself and just resolve to be the person you want to be.

  • Now Gone From Wiki
  • Now Gone From Wiki's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
17 Oct 12 #361519 by Now Gone From Wiki
Reply from Now Gone From Wiki
Hi All,

Thanks again Marshy

Julie - I understand. I was never that intense. I did have to work away a lot so had lots of time at home. She just didn''t want to do anything. This has been shown the case for the last 2.5 months that she hid my son as all she does is watch TV.

GSN - Yep, I will try. Doesn''t stop the pain or get rid of the image of her with him.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.