A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need legal advice on a fair financial settlement?

We offer a consultation with experienced family solicitor for a low fixed fee. You will receive legal advice and a written report outlining your legal position and setting out what a fair settlement would look like based on your individual circumstances.


  • hadenoughnow
  • hadenoughnow's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
14 Apr 12 #323700 by hadenoughnow
Reply from hadenoughnow

Take time to read all you can on the site about the divorce and financial settlement process and ask as many questions as you want.

If you need some moral support or just a bit of company, pop into chat to say hello.

As far as maintenance etc goes, what you may get will depend on his income and your respective needs. If you are going to divorce,have been left with nothing and he has the means to pay,you can apply for maintenance pending suit to keep you going while the finances are sorted.

It is probably also worth checking out entitledto.com to make sure you are claiming all you can ... and/or pop into the CAB for some help with benefits etc.


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.