A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Help on papers please!!!!!!

  • Katiekitten
  • Katiekitten's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
09 Apr 12 #322627 by Katiekitten
Topic started by Katiekitten
Hi everyone,

Can someone help me please I''m tearing my hair out!!
Filling the divorce forms out and I''m stuck on the arrangements for children. He sees the kids every fortnight, I''ve wrote that. But he pays nothing. CSA are on him for £6000 but can''t get him as he is self employed and lives with someone else who says he doesn''t live there. Don''t care bout money just want divorce through so I don''t no what to write in the box about financial arrangements, any ideas?


  • jonathancj
  • jonathancj's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
10 Apr 12 #322747 by jonathancj
Reply from jonathancj
Just put in that there is a CSA assessment and the amount. The court can''t do anything about it anyway - it''s out of their hands.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Orders from £359

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.