A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Responding to petition D10

  • peterplumber
  • peterplumber's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
19 Apr 12 #324926 by peterplumber
Topic started by peterplumber
Hi all, have now been served with my divorce papers along with form D10, i had been sent a draft copy by W sol for my comments which i did object to her statment for urb, but she has refused to change even though it is a complete lie. I know it''s all a means to an end ( believe me i be glad to be rid of her) and i don''t intend to contest but can i inform the court of my objections to the her statment and put my account forward?

  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
19 Apr 12 #324930 by dukey
Reply from dukey
This will sound a bit harsh but the judge wont care a jot.

What you can do is write on D10 that you accept the marriage has broken down but you refute the allegations raised in section six of the divorce application.

If you need to attach anything to D10 make sure you staple it so it does not go astray.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.