A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

fmh occupancy

  • bluefairy
  • bluefairy's Avatar Posted by
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
03 Jul 12 #340900 by bluefairy
Reply from bluefairy
Sorry if I confused anyone I mean me and kids move in and him move out not us live together maybe on a mesher or something until youngest is 18?

  • Fiona
  • Fiona's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
03 Jul 12 #340934 by Fiona
Reply from Fiona
If you haven''t already done so I would recommend seeing a solicitor to find out where you stand and what options there are in your particular circumstances. Even if you then decide to do-it-yourself you can do so from an informed position.

You may be able to apply for a non molestation and occupation order which would prevent your ex from coming near you and occupation of the property if you have recently moved out.

Alternatively you can press on with the financial settlement, but you may be at a disadvantage when it comes to moving back to the former matrimonial home because you and the children are already have your housing needs met elsewhere.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.