A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Need help please with form D8!

  • helpworried
  • helpworried's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
13 Jul 12 #343033 by helpworried
Topic started by helpworried
Hi there, I am currently in the process of filling out the forms Myself for a Divorce as I cannot afford a Lawyer, If anyone could help Me with a few problem questions which I am finding hard to understand I would be more than grateful, ok so here go''s ...

Firstly Part 3 - Jurisdiction
I have not a clue what box to tick on this section, the court has jurisdiction to hear the case under ...
I am British and born aswell as living in England, My husband was Jamaican Born now living in England permanently. Confused:blink:

Secondly - Costs section His paying for it I dont want to claim anything or do anything Im happy with that shall I leave it blank?

The prayer , I read previously to tick ALL boxes bar the top one on the Financial order section as this means going to court, I have a child with My husband? Is this correct? for Financial order and for the chldren section.

Sorry to be a pain in the butt just I need this posted off by Monday Morning, the statement of arrangement for My son was a breeze but these questions are mind boggling Me!

Thank You in advance to anyone who can help:woohoo: :woohoo::woohoo:

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.