A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

court order.

  • KazzyG69
  • KazzyG69's Avatar Posted by
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
07 Sep 12 #354497 by KazzyG69
Topic started by KazzyG69
My husband and I have split up, because he refuses to move out we have to continue to live in the same house 3 days a week. He pays nothing into the house, mortgage or otherwise. We have 2 children together who are under supervision by social services due to his abuse. Consequently, the boys and I have to move out while he is here for our safety. There is an occupancy order under 33 to 38 of the family act upon him. I have not allowed him in the property today as my children and I have been through enough. The police was called but they have said that I have breached this order. Is this correct?

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.