A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Schedule Form financial disclosure

  • LimboLandLady
  • LimboLandLady's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
17 Sep 12 #356427 by LimboLandLady
Topic started by LimboLandLady
I apologise if there is already information written on this topic but I am pressed for time and, although I have searched briefly on the forum, cannot find the following information:

I have received a letter this week from my husband''s solicitor confirming that the Special Procedure papers have been lodged with the court and that my husband "wishes to deal with the financial aspects of the marriage"

They "propose that, initially, financial disclosure takes place in Schedule Form and that disclosure takes place by post on the 5th October".

I have been asked to notify my agreement.

Presumably I am responsible for completing the paperwork and submitting it to his solicitor? Does anyone know which form this would be?

Much appreciated

  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
17 Sep 12 #356433 by dukey
Reply from dukey
It''s standard stuff, they are just asking if the money side can be resolved without court not that the divorce has begun, they will provide what usually is form E, it''s best to complete it and then negotiate.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.