A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020
Mon/Fri 9am-8pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-8pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Changing the paperwork

  • Lisa Donna
  • Lisa Donna's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
6 months 3 weeks ago #510242 by Lisa Donna
Changing the paperwork was created by Lisa Donna
My husband would not admit adultery, or the co-respondant, so I have to change the application,I feel I have enough for unreasonable behaviour, but, I want it over with as soon as possible, and I know he will not agree that. I need to apply for a court order, and I believe I cannot do this until Nisi stage- is there a fee for me to change my divorce application form adultery to 2 year split? and how do I change it? my understanding is you underline every thing you want removed in Red pen? what then? Do I have to fill in a D84 also? Im so confused, but im not in a position to be paying out hundreds on a solicitor, so Im representing myself.
Thankyou so much in advance,

Lisa Donna.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • hadenoughnow
  • hadenoughnow's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
6 months 3 weeks ago #510266 by hadenoughnow
Replied by hadenoughnow on topic Re:Changing the paperwork

If you are not sure what you are doing you risk incurring further charges. I would suggest you give the helpline a call to see if you can use one of our low cost solicitor managed services to sort the paperwork out.

As to finances, there is nothing to stop you negotiating now but you cannot have a legally binding settlement until you have a decree nisi in place. This may be by xonsetny if you can reach agreement or ultimately imposed by the court if you can't.


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11