A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

X2B now refusing to sign over MH Title Deeds

  • cisco
  • cisco's Avatar Posted by
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
22 Mar 12 #319452 by cisco
Topic started by cisco

Nothing has moved for me for over a year since the Minutes of Agreement was signed.
Just now been told by sol. that now X2B is now refusing to sign over the title deeds of the MH over to me, and I have been living in the MH for over a year.Has been over a year since the minutes of Agreement was signed and witnessed stating that he would sign over the MH to me. All along I said buy him out (I live in Scotland). Finances are all arranged and sitting with the sol. In the meantime.

At times I wonder if it is the solicitors from both parties are prolonging the whole divorce and other matters to make extra bucks or if it X2B? I have no contact with X2B. Have waited for X numbers of ''years'' for this to be finalised, so I believe it won''t hurt to wait for that little bit longer for the divorce and other matters to come through .... What do you guys think?

Of course I wish to move on with my life, but X2B is more deperate than I, he has another person who he''s tied down with.

Has anyone else had to go through this ?

Thanks for your response


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.