A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

House to be sold.

  • Yummy_Mummy
  • Yummy_Mummy's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
29 Aug 12 #352579 by Yummy_Mummy
Reply from Yummy_Mummy
Thank you for your message.

Thats what I thought.

The Court decided the house is to be sold due to debts and everything his huge legal team stated. I don''t feel like I had much say.
He is still continuing to state that he doesn''t want to give me anything and he will have the children as he is earning substantial amount and he can provide everything for the children.

Having said that, he is not actually making any financial contributions other other mortgage and bills.He says that he will but he never does.

There is an Order to remain in this area and I am now unable to move back to my parents'' as they are not local.

What will happen? Can anyone please help or advise?
Thank you.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.