A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Not yet divorced

  • lonelyplanet
  • lonelyplanet's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
05 Oct 12 #359533 by lonelyplanet
Topic started by lonelyplanet
My relationship with my husband is about to end. We don''t have kids and we have not separated yet. We have two joint accounts. All our income goes to one account and we have a CD in another account that has a large amount of money. While I was traveling overseas for one month recently, I found out that he transferred and emptied all our money from our joint CD account to somewhere that I don''t know. He didn''t tell me anything about this. Right now, I don''t have access to the money that he transferred and he refused to tell me what happened to it. Thought I have a feeling that he opened another account to try to take everything away from me. He also stopped his pay check direct deposit to our other joint account. I cannot believe what he has done to me. After all, I thought we were going to split everything evenly if we are going to get a divorce. How can I get my money back, at least half of my share? Can anything give me some advice?

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.