A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Valuation of property.

  • sturmer
  • sturmer's Avatar
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
03 Oct 13 #409222 by sturmer
Reply from sturmer
If you agree to a valuation but don''t like the outcome you might be on a sticky wicket, a property with ag ties would have to be valued by a surveyor. If you can''t agree on a surveyor the court would appoint one.

  • esox11
  • esox11's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
03 Oct 13 #409226 by esox11
Reply from esox11
As said she wants her way....
She seems to think that in years to come we may get the toe lifted and she will lose out!
What infuriates me most is this is an inheritance.
All the savings in the marriage are mine or inherited.
The FMH is loan free now and what we built together.
She wants that in full plus half the inherited savings plus any value she can get from the inherited property. Greedy cow comes to mind. Not happy with a loan free house and half my inheritance!
Rant over.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.