A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Form E - section 2.1

  • LVB70
  • LVB70's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
23 Jan 23 #520494 by LVB70
Topic started by LVB70
Hi all,

Please could someone answer what I think may be a simple question, but I don't want to get it wrong:

At the bottom of section 2.1 (page 4) it asks you to enter the "TOTAL value of your interest in the family home"

I've calculated the probable equity in the box above. Is my 'interest' the whole of the equity or just half?


  • Pumpkin Patch
  • Pumpkin Patch's Avatar
  • New Member
  • New Member
24 Jan 23 #520503 by Pumpkin Patch
Reply from Pumpkin Patch
If the family home is 50:50 owned, you would enter half of the total equity.

I put the whole of the equity, however my Solicitor changed it to be 50% as the property is 50:50 owned.

Hope that helps.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.