A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Response to Application Notice

  • finea
  • finea's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
24 Aug 12 #351768 by finea
Topic started by finea
i have been served with application notice applying for sole responsibility for sale of FMH due to alleged delay on my part. I dispute delays caused by me. How do I go about responding? is there court form?

  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
24 Aug 12 #351784 by dukey
Reply from dukey
There is no form its usually dealt with by a short court hearing, you will need to show you are not preventing the sale, if the judge thinks you are or delaying it, well it will end up with your ex being solely in charge of sale.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.