A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

my share of the matromonial home

  • reenie
  • reenie's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
13 Sep 12 #355608 by reenie
Topic started by reenie
Hello I did not receive my share of the matromonial home at time of divorce due to my husband was running our coach hire business from the home. He is now retired can I now claim my share.

  • Fiona
  • Fiona's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
13 Sep 12 #355620 by Fiona
Reply from Fiona
We need to know the terms if there was a legal document registered with the courts settling the finances on divorce. If there isn''t a Separation Agreement or court order we would then need to know how long you have been divorced.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.