A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

As part of our divorce settlement...

  • happyred
  • happyred's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
15 Sep 07 #3443 by happyred
Topic started by happyred
we are selling both our properties - I live in one, my wife in the other...?
the property I live is due to be sold very soon, and I will need a small part of the equity (just over 15%) to secure a rented house and clear debts, the problem is my wife is refusing to authorise any of it to be released until the second property is sold. Can I make an application to the court to have some of that money released, would they even get involved in this? The amount I am looking for is about 25% of
what we have agreed as my share of the final divorce settlement.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Orders from £359

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.