A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

expiry of general undertaking against non mol and non occ orders

  • mm
  • mm's Avatar Posted by
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
16 Aug 22 #519821 by mm
Topic started by mm
Dear Sirs


The undertaking given by the respondent against the Nonmol and Nonocc orders expires on friday the 19th august. The previous order mentions 'undertaking applicable until 19th august or end of financial settlement whichever is earlier.' (our divorce case is delayed)

I have already written to courts with form FL403 on July 15, 2022.

thereafter several reminders were emailed to the court.

I personally went to resubmit the form FL403 and supporting documents at the court last friday marking the envelope as URGENT.

It is unfortunate that despite so many reminders, perfection, there is absolutely no reply.

What will I do if the respondent returns home and destroys my files, laptop, evidences etc? we are already in the divorce proceedings. Respondent is a very aggressive and a revengeful person.

I am too scared and live in fear. I have nowhere to go.

Any suggestions from someone please?

  • rubytuesday
  • rubytuesday's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
17 Aug 22 #519824 by rubytuesday
Reply from rubytuesday
Have you made an urgent, without notice application for a non-molestation and occupation order?

I would suggest you secure your home by adding additional locks and security cameras. You could also ensure that any important paper documents are removed from the house and kept securely elsewhere, and back up your computer to an external hard drive to be kept elsewhere.

Should your ex turn up, call the police immediately. The additional security measures should be enough of a deterrent to prevent him from entering the home - and if not, again, report to the police.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11