A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

cant post

  • Louise11
  • Louise11's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
05 Jun 07 #583 by Louise11
Topic started by Louise11
Hi, tried to post a comment on "the latest news" at bottom of home page, the following is what i wanted to post

Then surely DBNO you can use Charman V Charman for your defence! It seems in this case the homemaker has'nt stood equal footing for the breadwinner. Makes you wonder why hey? :-\

But it says my comment is too short for posting?

  • wikivorce team
  • wikivorce team's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
05 Jun 07 #584 by wikivorce team
Reply from wikivorce team
Hi louise,

This is a wierd bug - i have reported it and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

The problem is caused by the specific smilie face you added at the end. Try with no smilie face or a different one.


  • Louise11
  • Louise11's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
05 Jun 07 #589 by Louise11
Reply from Louise11
Tis weird maybe the little bug doesnt like smiley faces!
It worked!

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.