A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

How do I pay Child Maintaince?

How do I pay Child Maintaince?

Your options for paying or receiving child maintaince

Child maintaince is payable - regardless of income.  You can either have a private agreement, or go through the CSA. The CSA website contains lots of information, plus a calcuator, which can help you work out how much you may be expected to pay.


Many parents choose not to use the CSA, and have a private agreement, this link will explain further about private agreements, however, a private agreement is not usually legally binding or enforceable, unless it is written into your Separation Agreement.


User reviews

There are no user reviews for this listing.
To write a review please register or

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.