A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Child Support Agency

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Our role is to make sure that parents who live apart from their children contribute financially to their upkeep by paying child maintenance.

If you and the other parent can agree on how to provide child maintenance for your child without getting the courts or the CSA involved – this is called a private agreement. This article explains about private agreements and includes the actual form that you can complete together with your spouse.

2 results - showing 1 - 2