A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info


From the list below choose one of our FAQs topics, then select an FAQ to read. If you have a question which is not in this section, please contact us.
68 results - showing 1 - 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

This is a guide on what is a non-molestaion order and how to get one.

This is a guide to what is a occupation order and how to get one.

Example of a Concise Statement of Issues

Model Case Summary

Model Case Summary for the Final Hearing bundle in Ancillary Relief cases

Cohabitation  – What you need to know.

Written by Helen Victoria Bishop

Statement on the Efficient Conduct of Financial Remedy Hearings Allocated to a High Court Judge


Mr Justice Mostyn

Your Position Statement is where you set out your case to the court, it should be child-focused throught-out. The purpose of the Statement is to give the judge an understanding of the dispute and an indication of what you would like the court to do in order to resolve it, and what arrangments you think are in your child's best interests.

A Legal Services Order can secure funding for one party's legal representation in Ancillary Relief proceedings where, unless the funding is made available to the applicant, that applicant would not be able to secure legal assistance for the proceedings or part of them.

This is a question which is asked time and time again on Wikivorce.

A very informative guide written by LittleMrMike

68 results - showing 1 - 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.