A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info


6 results - showing 1 - 6
08457 133 133

We make sure parents who live apart from their children contribute financially to their upkeep by paying child maintenance.

Child Benefit
Child Benefit Featured
0845 302 1444
Child Benefit is a tax-free payment that you can claim for your child. It is usually paid every four weeks but in some cases can be paid weekly, and there are separate rates for each child. The payment can be claimed by anyone who qualifies, whatever their income or savings.
Check your benefit entitlement
People across the UK are missing out on benefits and tax credits worth more than £8 billion a year. Entitledto can help make sure you get what is yours. Just use this simple calculator to work out how much you could claim.
Tax Credits
Tax Credits Featured
Tax credits are payments from the government. If you're responsible for at least one child or young person who normally lives with you, you may qualify for Child Tax Credit. If you work, but earn low wages, you may qualify for Working Tax Credit.
Job Centre Plus
0800 055 6688
Help and advice on job hunting and extra support. Help and advice on making or maintaining a benefit claim.
Directgov - public services all in one place
Directgov is the website of the UK government providing information and online services for the public.
6 results - showing 1 - 6

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.