The Matrimonial Finance Handbook is an indispensable resource for practitioners advising clients on financial remedies following divorce or civil partnership dissolution.
It provides practical, authoritative guidance on best practice procedure in family law. Written in easy-to-understand language, with flow charts, process diagrams and precedents, this handbook contains everything the practitioner needs to advise the client from the first interview to enforcing an order.
The Matrimonial Finance Handbook covers:
- initial client meeting and disclosure;
- all aspects of Non- Court Dispute resolution;
- financial remedy applications;
- orders under the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973;
- how to deal with negotiations and settlements; and
- interim applications and costs orders
Designed as a companion guide to the Matrimonial Finance Toolkit which provides precedents, the Matrimonial Finance Handbook enables practitioners to give the best advice to their clients and help reach a cost-effective solution.