In the FAMILY COURT sitting at [NAME] Matter No. (Case number)
Respondents/Petitioners QUESTIONNAIRE IN RELATION
TO Respondents /Petitioner’s FINANCIAL STATEMENT AND
These are just examples of what might be asked. Use the style and the format to frame your questions
- As to section 1.8. The Petitioner states that she has no intention to remarry or cohabit. In this regard please confirm whether the Petitioner currently has a boyfriend, if so:-
a) Confirm how many nights per week she spends with him and whether the relationship is a sexual one.
b) Does the boyfriend provide any financial assistance to the Petitioner?
c) Has the Petitioner discussed future cohabitation with her boyfriend?
- As to section 2.3 bank accounts, the Petitioner is asked to provide details of all credits and debits to the accounts over £500 and provide up to date bank statements with respect to XXXXX Bank Account no xxxxxx which has not been declared within the Petitioners form E submission.
- The Petitioner is requested to provide the following information
a) advise if a refundable deposit is held by the letting agents or agents acting on their behalf in relation to her rental of
b) advise the amount being held on her behalf.
- As to section 2.9 the Petitioner is asked to provide the following information
a) legible copies of her credit card statements in respect of the XXXX Master Card from January 1st 2008.
- The Petitioner is also asked to provide further information in relation to the liability of £XXXX to include the following:-
- To provide a copy of the invoice;
- To provide details of payments made to date against the invoice;
- As to 2.15 income – it is noted that the Petitioner states her gross income is £XXXXX per annum In relation to her income the Petitioner is asked to provide the following further information:-
- Copies of her tax returns for 2007 and 2008;
- Copies of her calculation in relation to her total income (including dividends) and tax liability for year ending April 2007 and 2008;
- A copy of the statements from the Inland Revenue confirming her tax liability for y/e April 2006 and 2007.
- As to Section 2.18 it is noted that the Petitioner has stated that the Child Tax Credit is £XXXX per annum The Petitioner is requested to confirm if this is the provisional figure as advised by HMCS for the year 2009/2009 and supply the final figure for 2008/2009.
- As to Section 2.19 it is noted that the Petitioner states she has other income from XXXX of £XXXX expenses of £XXX and has estimated total net income as £XXXX. The Petitioner is requested to provide the following further information:
a) Details of [type of work] currently being conducted from April 2008.
b) Copies of invoices and expense for the year ending April 2008
c) Copies of invoices and expenses from April 2008 to date.
d) Revised estimate of income based on all current [type of work] activity.
- Further within Section 2.19 it is noted that the Petitioner has not disclosed her activity as [work being performed] The Petitioner is requested to provide the following further information:
a) Log of all activity relating to this occupation
b) Summary of expenses and income relating to this occupation
c) Estimate of future income in the year 2008/2009 relating to this occupation.
- As to section 2.21 it is noted that the Petitioner has an estimated a total income of £XXXXX.The Petitioner is requested to confirm the income based on all current employment, estimated future employment, and allowances.
- In relation to the current and future income needs the Petitioner is requested to provide the following
a) provide evidence that future council tax will be at the level quoted
b) provide evidence that the future water cost will be at the level quoted
c) provide evidence that the building and contents insurance cost will be at the levels quoted
d) advise if a XXX contract is currently held and this expense is being incurred
e) provide a breakdown of costs relating to car servicing current and future
f) provide data of mileage and fuel costs that support the figure quoted
g) provide a breakdown cost for holidays
- As section 3.2.1 it is noted that the Petitioner estimates future housing needs at £XXXXX. In relation to the current costs the Petitioner is requested to provide the following information.
a) provide a breakdown of realistic costs relating to house purchase
b) provide a breakdown of realistic costs relating to furniture, fittings and carpets required