A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What documents do I have to file with my Form E?

What documents do I have to file with my Form E?

Financial disclosure is  achieved by  simultaneously exchanging a document called Form E.  This must be done at least 35 days before the First Appointment.  Whether disclosure is made during amicable and voluntary negotiations or as part of the Court process, the sort of information that has to be disclosed is as follows (although this list is not exhaustive).

1.         recent mortgage statements

2.         copies of any valuation obtained on any house or other property in the last 6 months

3.         copies of statements covering the last 12 months in respect of every Bank, Building Society or National Savings Account which are held, either in your sole name or jointly with another

4.         surrender value quotations for all insurance policies

5.         copies of your last 3 payslips and your most recent P60

6.         pension valuations; including the Cash Equivalent Transfer Value

7.         copies of the last 2 years accounts for any business

8.         details of any debts or liabilities

9.         copies of credit/store card statements

10.       details of all other assets/investments

11.       details of inheritances likely to be received in the foreseeable future.

User reviews

There are no user reviews for this listing.
To write a review please register or