A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Who can apply for child support?

Who can apply for child support?

The Child Support Agency will usually only work out and collect child maintenance if someone applies for it. The Child Support Agency can accept applications from parents with care, non-resident parents, children who are aged 12 or over in Scotland and other people caring for qualifying children if all the people involved live in the UK. Special rules apply if:

  • the parent with care is on Income Support or income-based Jobseeker's Allowance;
  • there are already maintenance arrangements for the qualifying child; or
  • either of the parents live outside the UK.

User reviews

There are no user reviews for this listing.
To write a review please register or