A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Will I qualify for legal aid?

Will I qualify for legal aid?

You can find out on the Legal Services Commission website - see link in our Top Divorce Sites section.

A solicitor has a duty to advise you as to whether you're entitled to Public Funding for your divorce and related matters, such as periodical payments, any issue relating to your children or division of property. While many solicitors do accept Publicly Funded work, many others don't but will nevertheless refer you to solicitors who do.

If you qualify, the Legal Services Commission may pay your solicitor's fees in the form of a loan which may be taken out of the proceeds of the financial settlement that you reach with your spouse.

User reviews

There are no user reviews for this listing.
To write a review please register or

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.