A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

If you are doing a DIY divorce then the easiest way to submit your divorce application is online at the government website.

If you prefer to submit a paper application using the D8 form then you should send it to the nearest Divorce Centre. These are listed below.

Legal professionals can use this form to tell the court if they've talked to their client about relationship reconciliation and reconciliation services.

Form G - Notice of Response to First Appointment. You use Form G to tell the court if you think you will be ready, or not ready to negotiate a settlement at the first appointment, you need to give your reasons why. You need to complete and return it to the court and a copy to the other side at least 14 days before the date of your first appointment.