A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Form A1 - application for a financial remedy (County/High Court only)

Click the button to download the document.
Published By
Published Date
January 01, 2018
Document Format

Notice of [intention to proceed with] an application for a financial remedy (other than a financial order) in the county or High Court

This form should only be completed if you are applying for one of the following orders for financial provision (a financial order or other financial remedy) to which the fast-track procedure applies: an application for a periodical payments order only (under section 23 of the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973, paragraph 2 of Schedule 5 to the Civil Partnership Act 2004 or paragraphs 1 or 2 of Schedule 1 to the Children Act 1989) financial provision under Part 1 of the Domestic Proceedings and Magistrates’ Courts Act 1978 or Schedule 6 to the Civil Partnership Act 2004 an application to vary or discharge a periodical payments order, except where you seek to discharge it and to substitute for it one or more of the following orders: a lump sum order, a property adjustment order, a pension sharing order or a pension compensation sharing order – use Form A in these circumstances

User reviews

There are no user reviews for this listing.
To write a review please register or