A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Form C7: Respond to a court application about a child

Form C7
Click the button to download the document.
Published By
Published Date
November 11, 2013
Document Format

Give information to the court about an application that involves a child and names you as respondent, including whether you agree or oppose the making of any order.

 Answer the following questions. If the applicant is only asking for financial relief in respect of the child(ren) named above you do not need to answer questions 6 and 7 If you need more space for an answer use a separate sheet of paper. Please put your full name, case number and the child(ren)’s name(s) and number(s) at the top. If the applicant has asked the court to order you to make a payment for a child you must also fill in a Statement of Means (form C10A). You can obtain this form from a court office if one has not been enclosed with the papers served on you.  If you answer “Yes” to both parts of question 6, and/or question 7, you must also fill in Supplemental Information Form (form C1A). You can obtain this form from a court office if one has not been enclosed with the papers served on you.  If you need special assistance or facilities for a disability or impairment please set out your requirements in full in question 10. The court staff will need to know your specific requirements for example; documents in alternative formats such as Braille or large print and/or access provision, a hearing loop or a sign language interpreter. The court staff will get in touch with you about this. If you do not make the court aware of all your needs, this may result in the hearing being adjourned.  When you have answered the questions make copies of both sides of this form. You will need a copy for the applicant, and each party named in the application for an order (form C1, C100, C78 or C79). Post, or hand, a copy to the applicant and to each party. Then post, or take, this form, and the Statement of Means and Supplemental Information Form if you have filled one in, to the court at the address below. You must do this within 14 days of the date when you were given the Notice of Proceedings, or of the postmark on the envelope if the Notice of Proceedings was posted to you.

User reviews

There are no user reviews for this listing.
To write a review please register or