A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Form D8 - Divorce/Civil Partnership Dissolution Petition

Click the button to download the document.
Published By
Published Date
August 01, 2020
Document Format

The form required to petition for a divorce or a dissolution of a civil partnership

You can only make an application for divorce or dissolution if you have been in your marriage or civil partnership for at least one year. This does not apply to (judicial) separation applications. The information you give will be used as evidence by the court to decide if you are entitled to legally end your marriage or civil partnership or to get a (judicial) separation order from your partner. A copy of this form will be sent to your spouse/civil partner by the court. If there are exceptional reasons why your application should be dealt with urgently then please set those reasons out in a covering letter.

User reviews

There are no user reviews for this listing.
To write a review please register or