A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Form FL401: Ask the court to make a non-molestation order or an occupation order

Form FL403
Click the button to download the document.
Published By
Published Date
April 01, 2017
Document Format

Ask the court to order a named person not to use or threaten violence against you or your child, or to be excluded from the property in which you both live. These orders are types of injunction.

A non-molestation order protects you from someone who has harassed, used or threatened to use violence against you or your children.

An occupation order controls who can live in the family home or enter the surrounding area for the duration order.

You need to be an ‘associated person’ to apply for these orders. Find out who can apply for a non-molestation order and who can apply for an occupation order.

You must also include a witness statement setting out your reasons for applying for the order.

These orders are types of injunction.

User reviews

There are no user reviews for this listing.
To write a review please register or