A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Form TR1: Registered title(s): whole transfer

Form TR1
Click the button to download the document.
Published By
Published Date
October 15, 2012
Document Format

Form TR1 to transfer a property

Use form TR1 to transfer the whole of the property in one or more registered titles. You may also use it to transfer unregistered property which is to be registered for the first time.

To transfer part of a registered title, use form TP1 instead.

User reviews

There are no user reviews for this listing.
To write a review please register or