The helpline that provides free confidential and independent advice on how to deal with debt problems.
They offer debt advice for people living in different parts of the country. This is because the law concerning debt varies depending on whether you live in England and Wales or Scotland.
The helpline that provides free confidential and independant advice on how to deal with debt problems.
On this website you can:
- Download their information pack to deal with your debt problems.
- Use their personal budget section to work out what repayments you can afford.
- Use their suite of sample letters to write to your creditors.
- Visit their debt advice section to get information that may help you deal with your debt problem.
- Access their library of factsheets.
- See if you can pay your debts via a Debt Management Plan (DMP)
- See if you qualify for a Debt Relief Order