The Wales Domestic Abuse Helpline is the national free support and information service for women, children and men in Wales who are experiencing or who have experienced abuse at the hands of someone close to them.
It is also an information service for people who are concerned about someone they know, and for agencies that need information on the support available in Wales for adults and children.
- Listen – always listen to survivors and place their needs at the centre
- Ask & Act – ask the right questions safely & act appropriately
- Specialist support – know when and how to refer to your local specialist service
- Tools – provide clear procedures, roles, information and training across agencies
- Sustained independence and freedom – work together for an independent future for survivors