Coram Children’s Legal Centre, part of the Coram group of charities, promotes and protects the rights of children in the UK and internationally in line with the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child. This link will take you to their legal advice section.
Experts in all areas of children’s rights, immigration, child protection, education and juvenile justice, we:
- Provide legal advice and representation,
- Research and produce evidence informing law, policy, practice and system reform.
- Build the capacity of professionals and practitioners through training and advice provision.
- Challenge laws and policies that negatively impact on children and their rights.
- CCLC provides free legal information, advice and representation to children, young people, their families, carers and professionals, as well as international consultancy on child law and children’s rights.