Sue Atkins is the founder of Positive Parents. She knows what it is like to be a parent. She is on that roller coaster ride of negotiating, disciplining and communicating with her own teenage children, every day. Sue knows how tough being a parent can be.
Sue is a parenting expert, writer, speaker and parenting coach and the author of ‘Raising Happy Children for Dummies’ one in the famous black and yellow global series and she run workshops, eCourses, teleseminars and 1-2-1 coaching programmes to enhance, fine tune and give you clarity, direction and confidence in your own ability as a parent.
Positive parents offer advice and workshops on:
* Instantly reduce stress in your home
* Get your children to follow your instructions without shouting at them
* Feel like you and your partner are working together as a team
* Have an easy and natural relationship with your child so they feel happy coming to you with problems and challenges they are facing
* Have fun and laugh with your child
* Feel more confident in your parenting decisions
To find out more about Sue's work, visit her website.