Emily Jo's recipe for one...
1 tin coconut milk
2 oz caster sugar
Splash of evaporated milk or cream
Splash of normal milk
2 or 3 drops of vanilla essence
Handful of desiccated coconut
- In a mixing bowl, whisk 2 eggs with the sugar.
- Add the coconut milk, vanilla essence, milk and cream and whisk again.
- Pour into an ovenproof bowl and sprinkle desiccated coconut over the top.
- Place into a medium oven for about 15 minutes until light brown and bubbling on the top.
- Take out and let it cool then place in a fridge for about 2 hours and then serve.