A healthy salad filled with colour and taste for all salad lovers.
4- Rashers of lean back bacon
1 Bunch of Asparagus spears ends,trimmed
300 grams of raw King Prawns,with tail kept on
Juice of 2 limes
1 large Romaine sliced lettuce
200 grams of Cherry Tomatoes chopped in half
4 spring Onions finely sliced
2 table spoons of finely chopped Chives
1 Table spoon on Olive Oil
- Grill the bacon rashers, tear into pieces and set aside
- Steam the asparagus spears for 3 minutes
- Whilst the asparagus are cooking heat a frying pan, once hot, tip prawns with 4 good sprinkles of sea salt and half a lime juice and cook for 3 minutes.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over prawns and asparagus
- To finish, sprinkle with chives and the remaining lime juice, season, then serve.