How many people does Wikivorce help?
Wikivorce is a social enterprise that helps 50,000 people a year through divorce or separation.
- Each year around 15,000 people register as members of our website.
- Each year around 800,000 people visit and use our website.
- Each year around 10,000 people call our free advice line.
To get some idea of how much Wikivorce has helped its members - take a look at our customer testimonials.
How is Wikivorce funded?
We are very grateful to the many volunteers who generously give up their time to provide support to our website community. We run our popular website and our free telephone advice line on a very limited budget.
Our organisation is funded in three ways:
- Funding and grants - from the UK government and from two social charities.
- Revenues - from the fixed price divorce services that we offer.
- Donations - from people who have used our website or helpline.
Has Wikivorce helped you?
If Wikivorce has helped you with emotional support or with practical advice then please consider making a donation so that this service is available for others in the future.
Use the buttons below to make a donation. We accept all major debit and credit cards.