A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Enforcing The Agreement

An arrangement made through the Child Support Agency (CSA) is legally binding and the CSA can make sure that any missed payments are made good. If the paying parent is working, payments can be deducted straight from earnings. If payments stop, the CSA has a wide range of powers (which sometimes involve applying to the court) to claim the money back, including the following:

  • Deducting payments and arrears directly from a bank account
  • Ordering the sale of a property
  • Disqualifying the non-paying parent from driving
  • Disqualifying the non-paying parent from applying for or holding a passport
  • Applying to the court for the non-paying parent to be put under a curfew
  • Reclaiming missed payments from the non-paying parent's estate when they die

User comments

There are no user comments for this listing.
To write a comment please register or